DESCRIPTION: The visit begins on the first floor of the Museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others, and visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. Here any football fan’s dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player.
You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, and which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half.
For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities.
PERIOD: 02 January 2017 – 31 December 2017
DEPARTURE TIME: See below
CHECK IN TIME: The Client must exchange his voucher & collect the entrance tickets at: JULIÀ TRAVEL OFFICE, BALMES 5, Barcelona
Before going to the stadium!
DURATION: 1 ½ hours approx.
DEPARTURE POINT: Balmes, 5 (Barcelona)
ARRIVAL POINT: FC BARCELONA MUSEUM
TYPE OF SALE: Free Sale
CANCELLATION POLICY: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
BLACKOUT DATES: 01Jan, 25Dec. Others to be consult.
VOCUHER TYPE: Printed voucher and E-voucher
- Entrance to F.C.B Museum and tour
- Audio Guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The Tour will be closed all day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
- Champions League match days: The Tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3 pm. The day before, the Tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the Museum.